cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv box stuck on loading screen with pulsating o???????? Help!!!!!

Have just brought the box.. connected all the cables etc.. turn it on and it is stuck on the loading page which says now tv and has a pulsating logo.. also the box turns itself on/off every minute or so....have tried holding reset button for 5 seconds.. 10 seconds.. 30 seconds.. nothing...
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear about the problems you've had setting up your NOW TV Box.

Can you try a Hard Reset again?

If it's not resetting then there may be a defect with the NOW TV Box. If that is case and you got it from our website, we can look into a replacement if it's still under the 1 year warranty. If you purchased it from a retailer, you will need to return it to them.

Hope that helps and please let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

We replied to your post on another query, sorry for any confusion.

Have you tried the steps we sent you there? Please let us know if those trouble shooting steps help?

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

davidpringle3
Advocate

hello, recently plugged our box in to use for kids tv channnels, and is the exact same situation. Can you send me a link or usb update software please?

davidpringle3
Advocate

hello, recently plugged our box in to use for kids tv channnels, and is the exact same situation. Can you send me a link or usb update software please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mines stuck on pulsatin o still and has been for months , what a piece of junk with no real support whatsoever . Tried all the usual stuff resetting, hard reset, pings , router channel still nothing . Support is useless "try resetting it" what a joke ! So i have to change the settings on my other electrical equipment to get yours to work  , ha i dont think so ! Moved over to the Amazon fire stick , cost that little bit extra but well worth it , no more stuck loading screen from this poorly designed roku ripoff . Devs should be ashamed that they cant sort this out , the problem is with the fw everyone knows this , but sky are more interested increating a new shiny black box , well u can keep the black box 🙂  Theres no more money coming from me supporting this piece of junk .