cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv box just won't work

I was watching nowtv and suddenly my box won't work at all. I've tried resetting it, turning off and on at the wall along with the Internet and even moved the box. The tv box just doesn't work anymore and I'm just getting no signal on my tv 😞 anyone any ideas on how to fix?
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User when you turn the box on do you see the light flash? Does it flash when you push buttons on the remote?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's not flashing anything
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User how long have you had the box and where did you buy it from?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have the same problem wit two boxes purchased from Tesco, the first stop so mky daughter tells me stopped working Mid September ( I was in the USA) it has a 12 month voucher, which runs to May 8th 2019 my account says active voucher.

the second box was working yesterday, but after a call to Now support on line chat, today my bedroom box is not working and I pay £7.99 a month for entertainment pass.  Again shows as active.

iverest everything, checked up dates etc. No joy

the lights move on the boxes and the now channel comes up the boxes aren’t dead when clicking a programme says there’s an error and refers me to Now.com

any ideas please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got it from Tesco and a year today. Just really want it fixed.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if it doesn't light up and you've removed the power cable and plugged it back in (possibly to another plug socket) then it sounds like the box has died. Warranties are with the place of purchase (Tesco) and last for a year. You can try your luck with them, or you might want to pick up a new black box with a pass included. It'll work out around the same as the monthly cost or even cheaper.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

As @Anonymous User says getting the new black box and voucher can be a win/win situation.