cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now box won't connect to the Internet

My now box won't connect to the Internet, it won't even find my network even though I'm connect to the wifi on my iPhone. Tried a few of the tips but none have seemed to work yet. Obviously this is so frustrating, anyone got any ideas?
Thanks
36 REPLIES 36
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Mine just won't find the box to connect to, it's seemingly vanished even though my internet is working on everything else. Even if I try and manually add the network it doesn't work. Its ZyXEL through home communications. Never had a problem before with the connection

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Mine just won't find the box to connect to, it's seemingly vanished even though my internet is working on everything else. Even if I try and manually add the network it doesn't work. Its ZyXEL through home communications. Never had a problem before with the connection

@Anonymous User you say the router is a ZyXEL do you have the model number. I'm pretty much certain I know what the issue is and what caused it to happen, however the only fix right now would be to change your routers channel away from 12 or 13 to anything between 1 and 11 (with 1, 6 or 11 being prefered).

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yep the number is AMG1302-T10B I might seem daft but I really don't know get how to change the channel

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I would expect you to know, hopefully this guide on KCs website should sort you out

http://www.kc.co.uk/help-and-support/articles/how-do-i-change-my-wireless-wifi-channel/

You'll ideally need a PC or Laptop connected to the router, but it is possible on a tablet or mobile.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yep honestly don't have a clue, never heard of it before today. Thank you for your help and I will try this and hopefully have some luck

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User, the problems with replying on a mobile. I was trying to say "I wouldn't expect you to know". Hopefully the help page will get you in the right direct.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you for your help, I've managed to change the router channel and its found the connection straight away. However when I was first fiddling about with it I think I did either a system reset or a factory reset and all the channels/apps have disappeared. Does anyone know how I can get them back? Now tv, any ideas?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your post.

You should be able to go to Roku Channel store and re-download the apps from there. Is there any specific channel/app you are talking about?

Regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
That didn't work but I got in touch with the live chat team and they told me to reset the box at the back which worked so I'm sorted now. Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

what is reset, how do it make in connect to internet again?