cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Hany2209
Mentor

Re: Now box has frozen

Having the same issue and just spoken to someone on live chat. Apparently it's a problem they're aware of and are fixing it. Nothing to do with our boxes.
Just have to wait and see unfortunately!
0 Thanks
Nlspam
Advocate

Did this get fixed? I'm going crazy - actually bought another box to see if that worked - same issue affects the new box too - and customer service is non-existent!!! Surely this is now some sort of trading standards issue. I can't believe the tabloids are not all over this already!!
0 Thanks
DawnyD
Observer

Bough box yesterday and it worked. Today when switched tv on box froze and couldn't get tv channels. Have scanned them again and nothing. Have reset to factory reset and nothing. WiFi is connected ok. Getting I player Tec. Help

0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @DawnyD,

First things first. Can you please confirm the model of your NOW TV playback device?

Is it the NOW TV 'white' (Roku LT) box? Which looks like this: -

white.png

Is it the NOW TV 'black' (4200SK - Roku 3) box? Which looks like this: -

black.jpg

Is it the NOW TV 'smart' (4500SK - NOW TV) box? Which looks like this: -

product-img-smartbox_v4

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

0 Thanks
SuckyRanks
Advocate

It's black box. Not the smart one. Sort this out asap!!
0 Thanks