cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now Tv control not responding

Hello everyone,
I've been having issues with my now to control.
For some reason it has just stopped responding, I have tried the usual things such as battery change, switch on and off, unplugged cables and also a manual reset.
Does anyone know how I could possibly fix this issues as I'm now not able to use my box.
Thanks
8 REPLIES 8
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

How long have you had your 'white' NOW TV box?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all
My white nowTV box & remote seems to not synce together on occasions. I have to unplug the bix & keep restarting it, maybe 2-3 times until it starts to work. Sometimes this happens in the middle of using it.
I have changed batteries in the remote thinking it was that but it still happens.
Does anyone know what could be causing this?
Thanks
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds like it could be a faulty box you know. Have you tried downloding the roku remote app for either android or iOS? This could eb the work around if it's only a faulty remote. Here's a link to the play store for andorid: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roku.remote&hl=en_GB and here's the iOS app: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/roku/id482066631?mt=8

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My remote has just stopped working I've tried new batteries it's just not registering at all
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Is this the 'white' box?

Have you tried getting up close to the box to see if the light flickers?

• If you have an iOS or Android device, you can download the Roku remote app. 🙂
  • You can also buy a replacement remote from the Sky shop. 

https://accessories.sky.com/catalogue/products/black-now-tv-remote?section=now-tv&category=all

(A black remote works with a white box.)

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My remote in not working for my white Now TV Box.  Frustrating as I am paying for the pleasure and no way to work it without the remote!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you own a smart phone or tablet you could download for free from your device Apps Store the Roku Remote controller app which should work if the nowtv box is already setup.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Sadly, nothing lasts forever @Anonymous User

Rather than purchasing a new remote control for £4.00, you might be better off buying a higher spec 'black' box together with either 'Entertainment' or 'Cinema' voucher passes for £15.00: -

If you're interested, Currys/PC World are currently offering the following 'black' box 'bundle' deals: -

NOW TV 'black' box with 2 month 'Movies' pass @ £14.99

NOW TV 'black' box with 3 month 'Entertainment' pass @ £14.99

Cheers