cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nickmorc
Expert 2

Now Tv Boxes with passes, £10 @ Tesco Direct

Just a heads up for anyone, Tesco Direct have boxes for £10, which include either a 2 month movie voucher or 3 month entertainment voucher.

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

artesea wrote:

@Anonymous User shelf life guesswork + some extra days. I'd expect it to be around 18 months from delivery to the shops.

@artesea How would I know when the shops got it?  

They may have got it over a year ago, so whilst I wait for my current movie offer to end in October... 

Better hang onto my receipts 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

unused code  (2 months movies from the original box I bought)

Got box at Christmas, but never used it.  

Decided to get entertainment using £10 for 3 months link from money saving expert on 1st May, then got movies on free trial the next day (but seem to have got charged £9.99 probably cos I did have Now TV in the past). Went to  cancel movies and got offer for four months.  

Will nearly be a year before I get to apply the code!

nickmorc
Expert 2

If you have any issues with your vouchers then use live chat, I think you will find them very helpful.

My understanding is that they are valid for 12 - 18 months.

After that you need to use live chat, to see if they can help you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@nickmorc wrote:

Just a heads up for anyone, Tesco Direct have boxes for £10, which include either a 2 month movie voucher or 3 month entertainment voucher.

Tesco and argos have 2*Sky Sports Day Pass + box for £10 

2 month Movies is out of stock at tesco

entertainment is 3 months + box for £10

Legend 5
Legend 5

Good tip, have placed a reservation at Argos. Says will be back in stock Monday. Hopefully they will keep the price down still.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I reserved a couple of boxes at Currys yesterday, then found them at £10 in Tesco so bought two there (1 movives andf 1 entertainment).  Today I'll probably go and buy the ones from Currys as well.  CEX are now giving £3 for a box (or £5 credit) so it works out at £7 each.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tescos £15, or £25 with black box both with 3 months entertainment pass, or £6.99 a month to stay.  Doesn't make sense to me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

JUST BOUGHT A BOX WITH 2 MONTHS MOVIE PASS BUT NOW TV WEBSITE WON'T LET ME USE CODE . ANY IDEAS AS TO WHATS WRONG FOLKS.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the codes can be tricky to read. Enter them all in uppercase and take care with "I" as it could be an uppercase i or the number 1. Also 5 and S and 0 and O.
If you are still stuck visit
http://help.nowtv.com/article/Code-not-valid
and from there you can Contact NOW TV on Live Chat and they should be able to confirm the correct code.