cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nickmorc
Expert 2

Now Tv Boxes with passes, £10 @ Tesco Direct

Just a heads up for anyone, Tesco Direct have boxes for £10, which include either a 2 month movie voucher or 3 month entertainment voucher.

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Penny cheaper in Argos. £9.99 for a box with either: 3 months ents, 2 days sports or 2 months movies.

Looks like they are making way for the new box.

BicBasher
Elite

I might buy one just to get another 3 month pass for next to nothing.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I just keep applying codes ?

For instance by 6 movie boxes and basically get 12 months movies for the prices of 6 ?

Bit of a waste to the environment though as I would have 6 boxes to get rid of.

Dave

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Can I just keep applying codes ?

For instance by 6 movie boxes and basically get 12 months movies for the prices of 6 ?

Bit of a waste to the environment though as I would have 6 boxes to get rid of.

Dave

@Anonymous User Unfortunately you can't stack vouchers , so you will need to wait until your current entertainment voucher is in its last month before you can apply another. But you can have an entertainment, movie and sports voucher applied to your account at the same time.

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Also £9.99 at Currys / PCWorld or if you want to save 4 pence, John Lewis are knocking them out with the movie & entertainment pass for £9.95 with a two year warranty according to their website.

Forget about the John Lewis boxes, even thou that they have dropped the price to £9.95 they are out of stock.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there an expiry date on the codes?  I never noted it.

Have ordered a couple of entertainment boxes and four movie boxes.   I still have an unused code  (2 months movies from the original box I bought and a 3 month entertainment card).  I would have used them, but every time I cancel,  Now TV incentivise me to stay with things like Movies for £5/month for four months or Entertainment at £10 for three months which is better value than the vouchers I currently have.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User twelve months from the point of purchase.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User twelve months from the point of purchase.

How does that work if the codes are in the box and you have to scratch them off?  How would it be possible to know when I purchased the box from Argos or Currys?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User shelf life guesswork + some extra days. I'd expect it to be around 18 months from delivery to the shops.