cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV box has 4 spinning circles FOREVER

My NowTV box has what looks like a new firmware load and it no longer works. When I try to watch a movie I get 4 spinning circles FOREVER.

What do I do other than cancel.

I have done a factory resset and an android tablet, on wifi, at the same location works perfectly. Is the box bust?

21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch, very sorry for the late reply. Are you still having issues with your box? There was an issue with Boardwalk which is why you had an issue with the 4 spinning balls. Can you try now.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Ranj S

It is OK now, thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Everything OK now!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They are back!!

Last night I was unable to access anything other than the menus, although the Box Set menu was reduced to the spinning balls.

At this rate I will give up after the trial.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Can you please try resetting the NOW TV Box or your Router. 

Are you able to let us know if this issue affects both Entertainment On demand and Live? 

If you can let us know if this issue is still on going that would be great. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

The box is working again.

I didn't reset the box or reboot the router.  This seems to be the resort of first choice!

My computer and tablet were working perfectly well using the router, and the Now box was logged in and accessing most menus.

When I checked again yesterday, there was an on-screen message to the effect that "something went wrong, please try again later.."  Which seems to indicate that you had server problems.

Last night  everything was OK.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had spinning circles for 2 days. Can't get into the catch up channels on the now box and I can't watch movies via the ps4, which is my other option. The router is not the problem, all devices have been reset.  The network is not available but the problem is not my end! How do I fix this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, it seems the connection isn't working on either device so it may be the connection with the devices to the router. Is there any chance you can maybe change the router channel. Can you try a hard reset on the on the NOW TV box and maybe a wired connection with the PlayStation console and then try the channel change. 

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive just paid for a week pass and so far for an hour ive just watched spinning colours on a black screen , good Wi Fi and checked and tested , nothing at all

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having exactly the same problem, paid for one week and all I have is spinning circles.