cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Box not working

Three nights in a row now. Only get message oops something went wrong here  we are working on it. Is this a permanent situation or is the box eventually going to work? Need to know because am paying to watch the message at the moment.

74 REPLIES 74
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy,

I've tried all the things that have been suggested. Hard reset, soft reset, updating system, resetting router, disabling network pings, disconnected everything else using my wifi, checked my wifi speed, and anything else that has been suggested in replies on this thread and others regarding the same problem. I've spent time on livechat with a NOW tv member of staff who exhausted every option with none working. 

The box is a little less than 2 metres from the router and in settings it says wifi signal is excellent (I get the 3 green ticks and working IP address come up), it has been under the TV, but not certain why that would affect it, the Wii works fine (I don't have Wii switched on whilst trying to use NOWtv) and is the same distance away. I'll try the box in different positions around the room to see if that helps.

Thanks,

Eliot

Anonymous User
Not applicable

nb I've moved the box to various places, cable length permitting, no change in performance (or lack thereof) at all.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thank you for getting back to us, sorry to hear you're having issues still. The error 100 normally is with buffering, if you haven't already can you reboot the router and make sure no other device is using the wi-fi.

Are you having any issue on other devices?

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please help my now tv box isn't working I've reset it & Al buh it's jus stating on now tv screen
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Sorry, what exactly is happening with the Box?

Birgit

NOW TV Team