cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Box not working

Three nights in a row now. Only get message oops something went wrong here  we are working on it. Is this a permanent situation or is the box eventually going to work? Need to know because am paying to watch the message at the moment.

74 REPLIES 74
Anonymous User
Not applicable

After doing all the steps 28 time the box is still not working, even tried using my phone a a portable hot spot, still nothing. Can you please sort this out now. As its starting to get very very stupid.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cant really help you but I sympathise,

my now tv box wont connect to wifi network either,despite trying everything,I use sky broadband so it should have been seamless. Ill be advising my friends to stay clear of now tv.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pam404,

Thanks for posting.

Would you be able to let us know what you've tried sow e can see if we can help you further? 

As you might of seen here our wonderful users were able to help others with router issues so perhaps with the right information we can see what's left to try?

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello simon, 

Ive tried everthing mentioned by other users,still the box wont connect to wifi .

ive even tried connecting the box to a friends wifi, and I get the same results.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pam404,

Thanks for coming back to us.

Thanks for that information. Can you tell me the message you see when you try to connect to WiFi? What is the error code displayed?

Could you tell me if "pings" are currently enabled or disabled?

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The message is 014,..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not enabled

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pam404, 

Thanks for informing us of this. 

Can you please try turning your router off and on and unplugging your NOW TV Box, then try to reconnect to your Wi-Fi? 

If you see error code 014, have you tried the steps in this link.

You may also want to try updating the box by trying the troubleshooting steps for error 011. Please try this on the menu screen. 

Sorry if you've tried these steps already, it's just so we can definitely rule them out as troubleshooting steps. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still shows error code 014

,I use sky broadband.should be seamless.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi pam404,

That's odd.

By any chance do you have a Wireless Extender? 

Is the Wireless router in the same room?

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team