cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Box not working

Three nights in a row now. Only get message oops something went wrong here  we are working on it. Is this a permanent situation or is the box eventually going to work? Need to know because am paying to watch the message at the moment.

74 REPLIES 74
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the advice , tried everything you mentioned,still the same error code.

Are you an employee of now tv?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me or Simon?

I'm not, Simon is.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Your an apologist then

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pam404,

If the box won't connect to the router and like you said you've tried in on another network it may well be a faulty box.

use this page to see if your box is still in warranty

If you are having issues replacing it speak to Live Chat who can help you further with this.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Cant really help you but I sympathise,

my now tv box wont connect to wifi network either,despite trying everything,I use sky broadband so it should have been seamless. Ill be advising my friends to stay clear of now tv.

Has it ever worked? The reason for asking is that your registration date is almost at the 2 month mark.

Also, it makes no difference whom supplies your broadband connection, though some ISP's have happier customers than others....:|

Was your friends connection also with Sky?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, cant use the box, Checked the wifi, reset box....nada.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Guys,

Thanks for getting in touch with your posts, sorry to hear that you're having issues with the NOW TV Box.

Please check out these troubleshooting steps to resolve this.

We hope that this helps.

Regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No point doing that as you need a connection first too actually do the update, and if its not letting us connect to anything at all what is the use of that imformation. I can connect through the phones potable hot spot but it wont let me on the internet. It does th wireless and local then fails on the internet erra code 009, and if i try through the router, dont even connect on the wireless t all erra code 014. Just a total waste of time telling us to update , how can we update with no connection?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi portvalefanjosh,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing troubles with the box. The steps in the post from Karl F above should clear the 014 error code. Please re-start the box and then carry out these steps. 

Can you make sure that the box is as close to the router as physically possible and remove any obstacles in between the 2, which can help to sort the connection issues. 

Let us know if this helps.

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Like i said before ive already done all that many many times, just tried again for you still nothing and my wireless conncetion right next to the box is 98mbs. So please stop telling me too repeat the steps that we have all tried many times and just get a proper fix for this thanks.