cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zoezoe76
Advocate

Re: Now TV Box is not working AGAIN!!

Having the same problem with my white nowtv box, tried resets and unplugging everything but still freezing at home screen 

0 Thanks
Scorps1984

Has this happened today?
0 Thanks
Conor89

I'm having the same issue. Have tried all steps above except changing the wifi channel but don't know how to do that.
Has anyone managed to fix the issue??
0 Thanks
Scorps1984

I reckon it's a problem there end as mine has done it also
0 Thanks
RichieT1
Mentor

Have the same problem. Pleas help NOW TV. Have reset white box, reset internet, reset everything but the box boots back up (I get the now tv logo with the O of the NOW turning into balloons, popcorn etc) but then the home menu appears in list order (home, best of catch up, my apps etc) and a a frozen 4 circle logo (orange, purple, blue and green circles). The white light is on and I can hear the box receiving input from the remote but no response on screen. When I reboot the time in the top right corner updates but then immediately freezes. Please help.

R

0 Thanks
Tim291180
Advocate

Same issue here, no wonder the box is so cheap. Have you had any useful help or does the box need the bin?
0 Thanks
Gman11
Advocate

It's a definitely a fault on their end as mine is frozen also, I've tried rebooting a few times. There will be unhappy customers today if it doesn't get resolved soon

RichieT1
Mentor

The bin I think. So frustrating, just want to watch the cricket and rugby for which I have paid. Feeling ripped off. 

0 Thanks
Roverholic
Observer

Exact same problem here Richie. Your words could be exactly what I've would have wrote. Surely a problem at their end?

0 Thanks
RichieT1
Mentor

Will the Now technical guys reply to this string? I can get NOW on my iPad......

0 Thanks