cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Box is not working AGAIN!!

Surprise, surprise...once again my Now TV box is not working.

I turn the box on, and it is frozen at the home screen, which says NOW TV.

I have tried resetting it, which did not help.

Yesterday I left it on the home screen for about 3 hours, and then it suddenly started to work.  I used the remote control once it had started working so I know the remote is working.

AS soon as I turned it off, and then back on again...it froze once again.

Every week I seem to be having problems with the box, it is becoming a joke now!!

61 REPLIES 61
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been trying to contact now Tv for 3 days now (throughlive chat)  all i get is  an adviser is on there way . My black smart Now tv box will not work. Everything comes up on the home screen including programmes ive started, but when i press on now tv it just spins. Ive reset to factory settings twice. Checked wifi signal which is excellent.  

Any ideas how i can contact them a phone numbet would be nice . I bought the box direct from them under a year ago 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't have a box I have the smart stick, and it would just freeze and I couldn't do anything with it. All I did was change the batteries in the remote and that seemed to fix the problem. I know every problem won't be that easy to fix but sometimes you can forget the simplest answer