cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Box is not working AGAIN!!

Surprise, surprise...once again my Now TV box is not working.

I turn the box on, and it is frozen at the home screen, which says NOW TV.

I have tried resetting it, which did not help.

Yesterday I left it on the home screen for about 3 hours, and then it suddenly started to work.  I used the remote control once it had started working so I know the remote is working.

AS soon as I turned it off, and then back on again...it froze once again.

Every week I seem to be having problems with the box, it is becoming a joke now!!

61 REPLIES 61
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem with my 2 boxes - hope it's sorted soon
Anonymous User
Not applicable

yeah, same issue here today. first time ive had this issue!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem this morning! Getting really frustrated as tried everything!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i'm having  same issue got one very unhappy little girl as she wants to watch Paw patrol in bed.Thankfully this is not our main TV and we can watch freeview.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is the customer service when you actually need it. Obviously there is a problem that we are unable to rectify. Now TV are having our money for passes but are not concerned that we are not receiving the services we have paid for. No messages apologising for the issues or recompense!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm glad I'm not the only one, I was get infuriated with the thing. Spoke to someone on chat and I have been told to wait for an email from tech support. Clearly it's a problem with them.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

lol, asked for a rough time scale for the fix, I just got ignored after he fed me the written tech text. I wonder if they would have same attitude when I ignore the monthly bill...!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here. Frozen at home screen
Anonymous User
Not applicable

same problem here

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I spoke to someone on their live chat. it's a problem they're aware of and are fixing it. Nothing to do with our boxes.