cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Box is not working AGAIN!!

Surprise, surprise...once again my Now TV box is not working.

I turn the box on, and it is frozen at the home screen, which says NOW TV.

I have tried resetting it, which did not help.

Yesterday I left it on the home screen for about 3 hours, and then it suddenly started to work.  I used the remote control once it had started working so I know the remote is working.

AS soon as I turned it off, and then back on again...it froze once again.

Every week I seem to be having problems with the box, it is becoming a joke now!!

61 REPLIES 61
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exact same problem here Richie. Your words could be exactly what I've would have wrote. Surely a problem at their end?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has this happened today?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue. Have tried all steps above except changing the wifi channel but don't know how to do that.
Has anyone managed to fix the issue??
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I reckon it's a problem there end as mine has done it also
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here, no wonder the box is so cheap. Have you had any useful help or does the box need the bin?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The bin I think. So frustrating, just want to watch the cricket and rugby for which I have paid. Feeling ripped off. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all I'm having he same issue I think. I'm at the home page but no apps showing and the up and down buttons are not working. I've done a pin hole reset so I know that the wifi is properly connected and I logged back in OK and the control must be OK. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had a different problem months ago & used the online chat to resolve but can't find that service now. Has it been removed ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same issue and just spoken to someone on live chat. Apparently it's a problem they're aware of and are fixing it. Nothing to do with our boxes.
Just have to wait and see unfortunately!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue on the new box I bought 2 months ago but the older box is working fine ! Hard reset twice and still nothing 😡 .. how can it be a problem there end when my one box is working fine