cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Box is not working AGAIN!!

Surprise, surprise...once again my Now TV box is not working.

I turn the box on, and it is frozen at the home screen, which says NOW TV.

I have tried resetting it, which did not help.

Yesterday I left it on the home screen for about 3 hours, and then it suddenly started to work.  I used the remote control once it had started working so I know the remote is working.

AS soon as I turned it off, and then back on again...it froze once again.

Every week I seem to be having problems with the box, it is becoming a joke now!!

61 REPLIES 61
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did this get resolved? I'm having the same issue. Have tried everything!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry to hear that 😞

Can you reply to the same questions @Anonymous User has asked above?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have done this 3 times now and mine is still frozen
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is my 1st and only box and I can watch nowtv on the iPad so it is definitely the box
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem with my white nowtv box, tried resets and unplugging everything but still freezing at home screen 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have the same problem. Pleas help NOW TV. Have reset white box, reset internet, reset everything but the box boots back up (I get the now tv logo with the O of the NOW turning into balloons, popcorn etc) but then the home menu appears in list order (home, best of catch up, my apps etc) and a a frozen 4 circle logo (orange, purple, blue and green circles). The white light is on and I can hear the box receiving input from the remote but no response on screen. When I reboot the time in the top right corner updates but then immediately freezes. Please help.

R

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's a definitely a fault on their end as mine is frozen also, I've tried rebooting a few times. There will be unhappy customers today if it doesn't get resolved soon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will the Now technical guys reply to this string? I can get NOW on my iPad......

Anonymous User
Not applicable

2 boxes here and both frozen this morning and I have a sports pass running out. Got to be their end surely

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As it is clearly a problem their end it would be nice for that to be acknowledge somewhere instead of the troubleshooting page saying everything is fine with your service when it clearly isn't. Would save people a lot of time and frustration trying to fix/ resett it or just launching it at the wall.