cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No new device email

Hi, I’ve seen that many people are receiving new device emails regarding a stick for those who have white boxes. I have a white box and haven’t received an email, how do I find out if I’m getting a stick, or at least one at a discounted price? I know Nowtv have said this is a goodwill gesture but surely it’s not fair if some customers get this goodwill and others don’t. I’ve been a loyal customer for many years now and use my box the most out of all the devices I have registered. 

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve been sent an email but with a cost of £9.99.

its appalling, theres nothing wrong with my white box and I refuse to pay for a new stick. Shocking way to treat loyal customers and I can’t find a way to complain by email. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got an email telling me that the are no longer supporting my white box after the beginning of Oct but my pass doesn't run out until November and can't find a way to contact them to find out what happens to that

My email doesn't give me an offer on any new device just says buy one or login another way!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wouldn’t mind if they had sent me an email with an offer of getting a stick at a discounted price. I’ve literally got nothing! So many companies (Apple comes to mind as a big one) upgrade software so older devices are then no longer supported, forcing customers to front the cost of an upgrade or buy a new device. I thought with the threads about this ‘goodwill gesture’ that nowtv are obviously doing that they were different but why are some customers getting a stico for free, some at a discounted price and for myself - no goodwill gesture at all! The biggest thing I’m finding frustrating there’s absolutely no way to contact a human from nowtv! It’s all bot chats and threads like this. Think I might be cancelling my sub! 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You can find the various communication methods to NowTV on this link page below.

Maybe try live chat tomorrow, where you will see the green chat button on the link.

Should live chat not open for you, then try a different internet browser or another device with a browser on it.

If still no joy fill in the web form on the same link page.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

DEVONPRINCESS
Scholar

I’ve had no email either and I have 2 white boxes