cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No longer supported on my tv

Help can anyone tell me. After a week of not being able to get me wishlist . Tonight it saying no longer supported on this device.

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The Now TV White box is now discontinued, meaning its no longer supported and will not work. 

In theory you "should" have received an email about this and stating if its the main device you use to watch that you will receive a free Now TV Stick. 

You have 2 options, go onto Live chat and get a free Now TV stick. Or purchase a Roku Stick, which is far superior than the Now TV stick. 

Link for Live chat below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @gavs82008 

The white box has sunset, though only two days before your post, not a week ago.

And if it is the app on an LG TV from 2014 or earlier, Netcast rather than WebOS, this has also sunset, though that was last month.

So what device were you trying to watch NowTV on?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I've live chat with 2 people and they said they will send me a stick but to pick from a email which I haven't had .
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi thanks yes I chatted and then they sentyr a new stick in the post. Got it set up and now I have it sorted

Great to watch nowtv again.