cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: New User Recording

@ClockEnd

I am going to delete your posts on this and other threads that mention how to record as it's a breach of T & C's and our forum rules.

@Karl-F has also been made aware of the rule breach.

Thanks

Andy

Highlighted

how do record now tv on my laptop, thanks

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@terry2121 wrote:

how do record now tv on my laptop, thanks

In short @terry2121, you can't.

It's not a feature NOW TV has ever offered or permits!

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •
0 Thanks
Mentor

Re: Terrestrial Recording on (non 4k) smart box

is recordin even on an old smart box (non 4k) not possibl from terrestrial channels?on removabl usb

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Terrestrial Recording on (non 4k) smart box

Hi @djbeach73

Nope, no recording feature with the first generation NowTV Freeview version smart box even if you plug in a USB thumb or hard drive into the USB port on the box Smiley Sad

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Really annoyed bought an expensive £14.00 week of world cricket for the very firts time

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Annoyed I paid £14.00 for a weeks world cup cricket. Left it on and paused it while had to shopping for the morning. When i came back, I found the match playing when I  had  paused it to watch later. I tried to find the record button. But found none. This means Im going to pay  Virgin media £33 a month until july. Doesnt Nowtv realise that staying glued to a tv 10am to 7pm 8n this busy world is not an option. Why not make a box for aro7nd £70 or so for a device that at can record

Highlighted
Mentor

Annoyed I paid £14.00 for a weeks world cup cricket. Left it on and paused it while had to shopping for the morning. When i came back, I found the match playing when I  had  paused it to watch later. I tried to find the record button. But found none. This means Im going to pay  Virgin media £33 a month until july. Doesnt Nowtv realise that staying glued to a tv 10am to 7pm 8n this busy world is not an option. Why not make a box for around 7nd £70 or so for a device that at can record what is an overpriced subscription. I lost 3 hours of play. Nowtv needs to seriously get its act together or its end of my 4 subscriptions and back to virgin who supply my internet who are just as bad😕

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Why not?? 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Again, why not. People have busy lives. Recording has to be done on 10 hour sport matches. Its insane theres no record feature😞😞🇬🇧