cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOWTV box not working

Hi,

My NOWTV box is not working at all, white light no longer comes on.  I am a current subscriber to the service and have not been able to use it for the last month. Can NOWTV send me a replacement box. I bought it from Currys a few years ago so it's out of guarantee.

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. NOW TV don't send out free boxes out of warranty, you'd need to buy a new NOW TV stick or box either from the website or a local retailer.

Bye Bye NOWTV in that case, NOWTV keeps on "updating" the boxes, all it does is make them slower and crash more. I'm not going to spend another £20 on a new box when in a year or too that box will also slow to a crawl and probably stop working and then need replacing. They stopped us sideloading Plex and other apps on to it so for the same price I can buy an android box which only updates if *I* want it to and I *can* load Plex on it/watch stuff from SD/USB card too.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. NOW TV don't send out free boxes out of warranty, you'd need to buy a new NOW TV stick or box either from the website or a local retailer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

Bye Bye NOWTV in that case, NOWTV keeps on "updating" the boxes, all it does is make them slower and crash more. I'm not going to spend another £20 on a new box when in a year or too that box will also slow to a crawl and probably stop working and then need replacing. They stopped us sideloading Plex and other apps on to it so for the same price I can buy an android box which only updates if *I* want it to and I *can* load Plex on it/watch stuff from SD/USB card too.