cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamesoc63
First Poster

Re: NOW TV box will not log in have tried hard reset and logged in using nowtv technical login and p

@Charlottecrame wrote:
Mine too, I've done the reset but that hasn't helped, any ideas on how to fix it?

No now technical team have been useless.i followed instructions,it failed.i emailed serial number of box but no reply

@Charlottecrame wrote:
Mine too, I've done the reset but that hasn't helped, any ideas on how to fix it?

hypersonic
First Poster

Re: NOW TV box will not log in have tried hard reset and logged in using nowtv technical login and p

I've got the same problem too.

However I've established that when NOW send a verification email it doesn't arrive despite the email being up and running. (for mail sent from elsewhere)

Double checked account details and all is correct so somehow the NOW end of the process is at fault.

They are working on it!!

Have wasted 4 hours on the Chat resolution process with 4 Chats dropped part way through. Very frustrating. The guys are just script readers and don't seem to know anything about the technical side.

However I did get the Chat escalated and the guy who is currently working on the problem is CONFIDENT it will be resolved. I'll reserve judgement!! He was going to get back to me via email until I pointed out the problem- Heaven help us!!

0 Thanks
Ranj-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @hypersonic

Sorry for all these issues, we spoke yesterday evening and I hope all is now resolved. Please let me know if my steps haven't resolved the issue but it should be fine.

Enjoy your viewing and have a great weekend. Apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
lmmtsm
First Poster

Re: NOW TV box stuck on Logo Screen

So what's the solution? My box is now doing the exact same thing! Stuck on the logo screen, tried reset, taking all cables out etc. Furthest it gets sometimes is through the getting started page onto the network to which it connects and resets back to the looping logo! Please help NowTV??
0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@lmmtsm

Welcome to the forum.

NOW TV have identified an issue causing this and have posted a message about it here

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Now-TV-box-issues-18-10-2016/m-p/403208

I'd suggest going to that post and clicking Topic Options>Subscribe (you need to be signed in to do this) and then you should get an email when there is an update.

0 Thanks
Gemskilacey
First Poster

How do you solve the problem where stuck on let's get started as my box wont work but the other one does
0 Thanks
AimeeFrann
First Poster

I’m having a similar problem and I don’t have permission to view this link 

0 Thanks
Creativemesh
First Poster

Same here this thread is useless nothing from Now Tv

0 Thanks