cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ranj-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: NOW TV box stuck on Logo Screen

Hi @Maniac

Are you still having issues? Have you been able to watch on other devices? Have you tried rebooting your router as after changing the router channel?

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
davidauk
First Poster

So nice to see a statement on the other closed thread claiming that this had been completely resolved...

Update kills the box, as it gets stuck on the boot logo.  Tried resetting with pin, leaving unplugged for days, changing WIFI channel (daft as was already on lower numbers) disable pings, reset router, reset now tv box... reset both together.

Process goes... plugin, goes to initial setup (as I reset of course) find network, all ok, looks for update (can't skip this which is genius as it's the update that breaks it!) downloads update (so network working fine) reboots... and dies... every time... have tried all suggested "fixes" and it's still a paperweight

Is there any actual practical useful method of resolving this problem?

0 Thanks
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @davidauk,

Thanks for posting.

Please keep an eye out for an email from us shortly requesting more information regarding your box.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
MJ37
Occasional Poster

I'm experiencing exactly the same issues as the previous poster. If a solution is available, can it be published for the benefit of others in the same predicament?

Many thanks.
0 Thanks
Birgit-R
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @MJ37

Sorry about the delayed reply.

Can you tell me whether the issue is still ongoing?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
MJ37
Occasional Poster

Hi Birgit,

I'm still stuck on the logo screen with the flashing logo. I've been through all the processes suggested several times just like the previous poster but can't get any further. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

MJ37
0 Thanks
Ranj-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @MJ37

Very sorry to hear this. We'll send you an email shortly.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
husqvarna206
First Poster

Re: NOW TV

When I scroll across to NOW TV a sky sports pass advert comes on but can't do anything else. All other channels are OK. ANy ideas

0 Thanks
rgoldylox
First Poster

I also am experiencing same problem trod update. Reset pin in back all goes to the same the now tv logo nothing else bought this divice for my daughter 6months ago 😠
0 Thanks
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @rgoldylox

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Can you please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue? 

Can you please remove all the cables from the box for a couple of minutes and try again? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks