cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
artesea Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: NOW TV box stuck on Logo Screen

@laplap (and others) now the router is on a different channel can you try a factory reset of the box. You'll need to put a pin in the back of it for about 10 seconds.

You might find that it takes a while to restart (5+ minutes), but hopefully it will be working again afterwards. 

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
0 Thanks

Thanks artesea. Have done the factory reset and now I'm back to the pulsating logo. I've been on this screen for more than 5 minutes - is that what I should have expected? Prior to this factory reset had been having the same problem as everyone else. Does anyone from NowTV actually read these posts?

0 Thanks
artesea Legend 5
Legend 5

@whathaveipaid4 the staff are reading these and have posted an official announcement here

My NOW TV box is unplugged and behind the back of the TV so I can't test but others have informed me that eventually it should get past the pulsating logo.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?

Thanks artesea. Much appreciated. Smiley Happy

0 Thanks
laplap
Mentor

Put the pin in and held for 10 seconds, it restarted, did the updates and got stuck on the logo. Waited half an hour and is still stuck.

Birgit-R
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Mofofunk 

Thanks for your post.

We're very sorry for this, please check out our Community post here to get further info and updates when the issue is fixed.

Regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Birgit-R
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @laplap 

Thanks for your post.

Can you please tell me if you reset your Box after you changed the Wireless channel? 

Regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
laplap
Mentor

Yes I did.

0 Thanks
Birgit-R
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Okay, thanks @laplap 

We're in the process of getting further information to get this sorted.

Very sorry about that 😞

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

We're working hard to try and get this issue resolved. 

If you could please send us the serial number of the NOW TV Box where this loading issue is occurring it would be greatly appreciated. 

Many Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks