cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV box stuck on Logo Screen

I have looked but was unable to see any other posts with the same problem. I have had my box for about 17 months, however two nights ago, I turned my AV receiver over to my NOWTV Channel, only to find the NOWTV Logo With the pulsating Play button animation, this did not respond when I pressed the corresponding button on the remote. I then tried resetting the box including a hard reset and each time I then ran through the following:-

Constant white light for about 12 seconds with no response from the play button.

flashing white light for around 17 seconds, no response and then it responds and the "Lets get started" screen appears.

Press OK and go through the set up wireless network process (SKY, SR101 Modem), press "Connect" and get three green arrows.

Next comes the "Update available" which also seems to work and obtains 100%

Then back to the the NOWTV Logo With the pulsating Play animation, which still does not respond.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep, working fine now for me, had to reload all my apps. Nice to see that you finally rolled back the software. I hope I can now go back from an Occasional Poster to a Never Poster. Smiley LOL

View solution in original post

47 REPLIES 47
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry about the delayed reply.

Can you tell me whether the issue is still ongoing?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Birgit,

I'm still stuck on the logo screen with the flashing logo. I've been through all the processes suggested several times just like the previous poster but can't get any further. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

MJ37
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry to hear this. We'll send you an email shortly.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also am experiencing same problem trod update. Reset pin in back all goes to the same the now tv logo nothing else bought this divice for my daughter 6months ago 😠
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Can you please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue? 

Can you please remove all the cables from the box for a couple of minutes and try again? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So what's the solution? My box is now doing the exact same thing! Stuck on the logo screen, tried reset, taking all cables out etc. Furthest it gets sometimes is through the getting started page onto the network to which it connects and resets back to the looping logo! Please help NowTV??
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

NOW TV have identified an issue causing this and have posted a message about it here

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Now-TV-box-issues-18-10-2016/m-p/403208

I'd suggest going to that post and clicking Topic Options>Subscribe (you need to be signed in to do this) and then you should get an email when there is an update.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do you solve the problem where stuck on let's get started as my box wont work but the other one does