Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Now TV box not working

@NBat

Welcome to the forum.

Have you tried rebooting your router, it may be some localised wifi interference and rebooting the router should force it to choose the best wifi channel for your environment. Also make sure the box is in a clear space rather than on a crowded shelf or tucked behind the TV. If you still have problems you could try connecting to a different TV to see how it performs there, just to eliminate the position as the cause.

debbie15
First Poster

Re: My now TV box has stopped working

My NowTv White Box kept failing to connect then failed to system update as you say tech will email???tried the link on here says ii do not have the privallage for this???????

IT SEEMS TO ME LOOKING ACROSS ALL THE COMMENTS THAT THERE SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM WITH THE BOXES HOow do you get a replacement AND WILL IT WORK

Ryan-R
Community Administrator

Re: Now TV box won't turn on

Hey @joannap

Really sorry to hear that 😞

Does the light on the front of your Box still turn on?

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Tiara
First Poster

I had this problem too for days & didn't understand what was wrong. I'm so glad I visited the website & checked out the forums to see if anybody else was experiencing the same problem.

The pin in the back of the box worked perfectly & everything is back up and running.

Thanks for having these forums- it is my first time using it and I'm really pleased.

0 Thanks
caseyb1993 Champion 1
Champion 1

@Tiara wrote:

I had this problem too for days & didn't understand what was wrong. I'm so glad I visited the website & checked out the forums to see if anybody else was experiencing the same problem.

The pin in the back of the box worked perfectly & everything is back up and running.

Thanks for having these forums- it is my first time using it and I'm really pleased.

Nice to hear it is solved 🙂 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
0 Thanks
Damonow
Occasional Poster

My Now TV Box has stopped working.... Again.  This happened a few weeks ago too.

0 Thanks
Andy-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @debbie15@Damonow

Sorry to hear your boxes are having some issues.

Would you be able to let us know if the issue has been resolved for you ?

Thanks

Andy

0 Thanks
Damonow
Occasional Poster

Yes it worked again. Me and my Son, just had to go without a Friday evening of Simpsons.

Was working by Saturday.
0 Thanks
Foxychick
Occasional Poster

Re: now box stopped working

Many thanks it's working again 😊
0 Thanks
Ocasey
Occasional Poster

Now tv box will not respond

My now tv box has no light or won't turn on and I have tried resetting
0 Thanks