cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My two mounts movie pass voucher is not working

I recently bought a brand new box with a two months movie pass inside.

I sign in and applied for the free month movie trial. Then I was trying to apply the pass a few times but I get erorr mesage.

What to do now. I can't use my pass

46 REPLIES 46
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Sue

It is the black Now TV box with 2 months movie pass pack. The voucher code included in the pack is not valid, when entered into the voucher code box in my account.

I have fully checked the code to ensure i am entering it correctly.

Are you able to issue a working code please, as i have paid for this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting back to us. I will send you an e-mail shortly. Please keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi.

I purchased a Now TV box with 2 month Sky Movies pass from Morrisons 01/11/2015.

When i set the box up, I entered the code as requested, but received a code invalid error message. I am entering the code correctly.

Could Now TV please provide a solution.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User have you tried the advise in my post two up from yours?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Welcome to forums

You can try LIVE CHAT

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Code-not-valid and click on Contact Us - blue box at bottom left of text

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also purchased a now tv box yesterday it accepted my 3 month free pass but yet still cant watch movies it keeps saying technical difficulties and we are unable to process this payment. What payment its a free pass and I cant watch movies yet my daughter can on hers
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User although no payment is taken now, NOW TV need to make a 10p attempt to prove that the card works and that you are over 18 and within the UK. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know this as I set up my daughters box on the same bank card the day before and hers works and mine dont
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

Can you please tell me what is the exact error message (code) you get when you're trying to redeem the pass? 

On which device are you trying to redeem the pass?

What type of a payment card are you using - Visa or Mastercard?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can someone help me please?

Applied a 2 month movie pass code (free with a ps4 offer) about 2 weeks ago which has been working fine. Today i receive an email saying i've cancelled the pass but i haven't!!!??? Please help as i don't know how to get this back! Smiley Frustrated