cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My two mounts movie pass voucher is not working

I recently bought a brand new box with a two months movie pass inside.

I sign in and applied for the free month movie trial. Then I was trying to apply the pass a few times but I get erorr mesage.

What to do now. I can't use my pass

46 REPLIES 46
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Karl, please see attached.

Regards, Tariq

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch, I'll send you an e-mail very shortly.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Ranji,thank you for your message,but i have not applied for a sky sports pass,nor have i ever had one,and i do not want one.I tried to contact NOW TV because i got an e mail to say that my monthly subscription had not renewed.Ithen recieved another e mail which said "so long farewell",and i would not be able to access NOW TV. So i have decided to leave NOW TV,and i shall cancel my monthly subscription.I have to say that the chance of speking to a person at "NOW TV" would be an asset,(i intend no disrespect to you), i send my regards,Alan Wightman

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User did you not follow the steps in my reply. When your card is replaced NOW TV don't know the new details until you tell them. 

As you posted your question in a topic about sports passes it's possible Ranj emailed you an answer to someone elses question here. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

OK so I have just tried to put in my codes from the package 1 of the 24 hour sky sports pass so I can watch this evenings grand prix and it said the code was invalid - how can that be I only just peeled off the back.

So I tried the alternative code and that too was invalid.

How can I reslove this ( and I guess it wont happen before the start of the race...)

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User how long have you had the passes for. Vouchers with the white boxes have a 12 month expiry and promotional vouchers might be shorter. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well i bought the now tv box which included the two passes about 2 weeks ago...

so i wouldnt think they would run out that quickly ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if they came with a box a few weeks ago they'll still be valid.

The codes can be tricky to read. Enter them all in uppercase and take care with "I" as it could be an uppercase i or the number 1. Also 5 and S and 0 and O.
If you are still stuck visit
http://help.nowtv.com/article/Code-not-valid
and from there you can Contact NOW TV on Live Chat and they should be able to confirm the correct code.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Paid my normal monthly fee for movies and nothing ......
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post

What seems to be the issue and on what device?

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team