cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My two mounts movie pass voucher is not working

I recently bought a brand new box with a two months movie pass inside.

I sign in and applied for the free month movie trial. Then I was trying to apply the pass a few times but I get erorr mesage.

What to do now. I can't use my pass

46 REPLIES 46
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the codes can be tricky to read. Take care with "I" as it could be an uppercase i or the number 1. Also 5 and S and 0 and O.
If you are still stuck visit
http://help.nowtv.com/article/Code-not-valid
and from there you can Contact NOW TV on Live Chat and they should be able to confirm the correct code.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thank you for posting. I am sorry for the post. I will send you an e-mail very shortly as this is an account related query. Keep an eye out on your account.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all i have had the same problem i recived a now tv movie 2 pass from game and i have tried the code as may ways i can and its not vaid

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'll send you an email to get this looked into.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have bought two white boxes we have full sky package , a real pain to sign up now the voucher codes do not work , driving me mad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Have you completed the account sign up? You can do that by following this link here. While you do that, you can also apply the Sky Sports code 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought a second NowTV box and scratched off the panel on the included 2 month movies pass and the voucher code is blank 😞

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Can you please upload a picture of your scratched code? 

We'll then be able to look into this further for you. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello there Ihave been paying my monthly subscription since January 2015,for the NOW tv (WHITE BOX),I have received an e mail from NOW accounts,to say that my monthly subscription had not been made,so i checked with my bank,they said it had not been requested,so i sent an email to NOWtv (no reply as yet)to say i had not cancelled,nor my bank.But despite a phone call to NOW tv help,still not resolved the problem.Also impossible to get chatline.

@Karl-F wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Can you please upload a picture of your scratched code? 

We'll then be able to look into this further for you. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User payments are takeb by card not direct debit. I'm guessing your card either expired or was lost. You can update it here https://watch.nowtv.com/account/cardDetails and then restart the passes you want.