cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My nowtv box says that my pass has expired

I just installed my nowtv box and I have a 6 months free entertainment pass but I'm trying to watch some programmes and it says that my pass has expired and to purchase another one, what is this all about??
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear that 😞

Did you redeem the pass before using the Box? If you're not sure, you can check the details under your account and redeem the pass again if needed.

Please let us know if you have successfully redeemed the pass and still are unable to access content.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I checked my account and it does say that I have entertainment pass for 6 months with next payment due on july... To redeem the voucher again I have to cancel the one I have and I'm worried that I won't be able to redeem it again as I have already done it once
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User is the username within the My Account section of the NOW TV app on your box the same as the username within the My Account section of this website?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I suppose so, I'm in the app now but it doesn't say anything so I can't really know, I said though that I have a voucher and I entered it but it says that is not valid
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well I tried to watch it and it randomly works now so it could have been that it took a while to process? Thank you all anyway 🙂