cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rhonaj1422
Advocate

Re: My now tv box cant connect to my local network

Hi,

I have tried this, however my now tv box still cannot connect to the local network on my talk talk router
0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @rhonaj1422,

Please confirm... Do you have a 'black' or 'white' NOW TV branded playback device?

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •
0 Thanks
PaulaC1
Advocate

Re: My now TV box can't connect to my local network

hi I've followed all the previous instructions and I'm on the Platform Secret Screeb, but I've only 1 green bar  that's flickering between 68 and 74 and I can't get down to the Disable network pings. Help please

0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @PaulaC1,

First things first. Can you please confirm the model of your NOW TV playback device?

Is it the NOW TV 'white' (Roku LT) box? Which looks like this: -

white.png

Is it the NOW TV 'black' (4200SK - Roku 3) box? Which looks like this: -

black.jpg

Is it the NOW TV 'smart' (4500SK - NOW TV) box? Which looks like this: -

product-img-smartbox_v4

Cheers

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •
0 Thanks
Mumto4

It works thank you
0 Thanks
Mar4
Advocate

My internet is workin fine

0 Thanks
Lanatomey

I have new internet provider and box is not connecting to new provider 

@Dannyhem wrote:
The light just comes up red when trying to connect and then fails. Is it a problem that its a virgin media router? I have the password right and it does connect to the router just not to the local network help.

I am not with virgin media any more 

0 Thanks
Staigmeister
Advocate

Nothing will work - code 014.50 tried resetting everything from box to BB box. Really frustrating when just renewed a months deal...very annoying Now Tv 🙄

0 Thanks