cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Moving 'channels' on Now TV Box home screen

I can rearrange the channels (apps) on the Now TV Box home screen.  But they always move back to their original positions.

Is there any way that I can move a channel to a different position so it stays there permanently?

(I want to swap the 4All and ITVPlayer channels around so they're in the 'right' order).

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @DarylM

So sorry about the delay.

Basically you can move the channels (apps) around, however when you unplug the Box or reset it, it will go back to default settings. So no permanent resolution I'm afraid 😞

Birgit

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @DarylM

Need to find that info out for you, it may take some time 😞

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @DarylM

So sorry about the delay.

Basically you can move the channels (apps) around, however when you unplug the Box or reset it, it will go back to default settings. So no permanent resolution I'm afraid 😞

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

I also wanted to move the channels around.

I see you've said we can move them around, but never said HOW...

How do you move them around?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User whilst hovering over the icon press *, one of the options should then be move. I've not tried recently, but you might find the top 3 apps are locked to the top.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, 

I also wanted to move the channels around.

I see you've said we can move them around, but never said HOW...

How do you move them around?

Thanks

Hi @Anonymous User

On the home screen make sure the app you wish to move is highlighted then press the * button on your remote. You will be presented with a menu which gives you the option to move the channel position. Press okay on this option and use the arrow keys on your remote to move the position of the app. When you have finished, press okay and the app will be in its new position.

Remember, as @Anonymous User says if the box is reset your apps will return to their original position on the home screen.

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

also see @Anonymous User post above Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

To move channels on the now stick......

Go to more apps ..........which is far right on the app section.

Move over the app you want to move.......and press    *   .........you should then be able to highlight move app from the drop down menu.

Then repeat this process for your other apps 

And you are done....Ta Da!

(The only one which can't be moved is the now TV app)