Occasional Poster

Re: Live chat/ help

Can I get a refund
0 Thanks
RoyB Mentor 1
Mentor 1

@Mamudou 

See my reply to your post of an hour ago, of which this is a duplicate.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Billing/Refund-request/m-p/500763/highlight/true#M8948

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’.
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Balseema
First Poster

Hello dear
I want ask you take £33 in my account
0 Thanks
Ann1943
First Poster

Yes I did get a cancellation email telling me my service would cease on the 29th June so could you please refund my money and cancel everything I tried to ring you which cost me £6 after hanging on for half an hour I just gave up just waiting for my phone bill to come in
0 Thanks
Brigita_rimkute
First Poster

It would be mor helpful it the chat would actually work...
0 Thanks
Tanya5
First Poster

Hi I do not want now tv I don’t use it and you’ve took 7.99 I think it is out of my account and I would like it back please
0 Thanks
Susybear
First Poster

Re: Live chat/ help. Why can't I watch any films

I have just joined and paid for 6 months £27.00 but when I go onto a film it is saying I have 7 days free trial and then I must agree to  pay £7.99 per month

0 Thanks
RoyB Mentor 1
Mentor 1

Hi @Susybear 

The usual reason for this is either that you have accidentally created a new account that doesn’t have the (presumably) £27 for six months Movies Pass set up in it, or that you are in the correct account but haven’t input, and/or haven’t activated, the 6 month’s Pass.

What form does the Pass take?

When you go into My Account/Passes & Vouchers, on a phone, tablet, or other device you can browse the web on, what do you see there?

A Movies Pass set up?

A Movies Pass in the area at the top, waiting to be Redeemed? (In which case, Redeem it, and see if all is now OK)

Or no Movies Pass at all? (In which case, if it is waiting for Pass details you haven’t yet entered, Now is the time to find the paper or card copy on the six months Pass, whichever form it takes, and enter the supplied code).

Good luck, and please let us know how you get on!

If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Susybear 

Just wondering where did you buy the six months cinema pass from (or is there a typo error in your post and meant entertainment pass because you mentioned free trial and £7.99 per month there after) ?

Was it via the nowtv offers webpage where i can only the six month entertainment pass for new customers at £27.99, where the six month cinema pass is £42.99.

When you take up a new customer pass offer from nowtv offers page via their website, you need to create an account by following the link on the pass offer you are interested in.

If you created an account a different way, then the offer will not be added to your account and you won't be eligible to the new customer pass offer deal.

Or did you source the six month movie voucher pass somewhere else ?

RoyB Mentor 1
Mentor 1

@Susybear 

The simplest explanation here, based on @schnapps  wise words, is that you have an Entertainment Pass for six months, which may very well be set up completely correctly, but that you are trying to watch a movie, where movies are only available on the separate Movies Pass, which you haven’t got, and so NowTV are informing you of this.

Could the problem be this straightforward?