cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Geordie3
Occasional Poster

Re: Live chat/ help

@net123 wrote:

HELP!! where is your live chat!!!!!     ive just joined again but would like to cancel as ive  NOT used the box, and if the money has been taken out, i would like a refund please   thanks

HELP!!!  ive just be offered a discount offer 2months for £2 which i would like to try but the code they gave me is not working       thanks 

Hello 

0 Thanks
MaxineLinehan
First Poster

I called and was told they couldn't answer and I had to use live chat.

There is no obvious live chat button.

I searched 'live chat' and it said to find the most relevant article and if the answer wasn't there, the 'get in touch' option was on most pages.

I looked after my search - no get in touch option.

I searched for get in touch and web chat and just saw lots of posts from people complaining that the web chat option had disappeared.

NOW TV, please make this obvious. It feels like you are hiding this option as you don't want to tie up your employees to help your customers. I've searched many pages of help options on your site and cannot see a single 'get in touch' option. This is really poor and frustrating for your customers.

0 Thanks
Jackie1057
First Poster

Could you help I have signed up for phone and broadband with nowtv I only want the phone and broadband will i still have to pay for the tv part of it as I won't be using it thanks

0 Thanks
TimDadd
First Poster

As far as I can see there are no click to chat options on any of your website.

I just bought NowTV for this season's F1 but now I remember why I canncelled it last year - because it's not an on demand service.  So I tried to cancel the subscription but it wants to still charge me.  But under EU Law you are required to accept my cancellation within the first 14 days.  I also bought your Smart Stick and I cannot cancel that order.  Both orders placed in last 2 hours.

The only option I have is to create a complaint on my VISA card or go to the complaints authority.  I will probably end up doing both.  I may even have to report to consumer protection because I want to cancel within the 14 day cooling off period but NowTV don't provide any way of contacting them.

Please NOW TV recognise that this is official notification that I want to cancel my two orders within 14 days of the cancellation period.  The order numbers are 

451M136214741 and 1214d77b-7e1c-4017-aee3-d2b06626444d 

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Jackie1057 

You don't have to use the NowTV TV part of their service or buy passes if you wish and just use the Broadband & Telephone service only.

My sister is a NowTV Broadband & Telephone customer and doesn't use or get charged for the NowTV TV services.

Also i would recommend that you go to My Account > Settings & Pin's whilst signed in on here and add 4 digit security pin code to your Payment Pin has a secondary safety net precaution to avoid you accidentally buying any TV passes on your account.

Matty1987
First Poster

Hi can anyone help I cant pay for my day pass on now TV want to watch liverpool game 

0 Thanks
Elliotsmith1347
Occasional Poster

All I want is to add my box and it will not let me I only have one box on now 

0 Thanks
Acheron
Contributor 1

Don't expect a response from NowTV. I emailed them because my box keeps rebooting randomly - won't allow me to watch anything on BBC iPlayer unless I restart the device BEFORE selecting the app and starting to watch something. BBC iPlayer app and Channel 4 apps are DREADFUL on there. Channel 4 won't let me play anything. As soon as I select something, it just crashes out. I asked them for their advice, and got no response. 

0 Thanks
Activeekb
First Poster

Re: Live chat/ help I had 11 pounds in my card n I froze my card and u took 9.99 out

@net123 wrote:

HELP!! where is your live chat!!!!!     ive just joined again but would like to cancel as ive  NOT used the box, and if the money has been taken out, i would like a refund please   thanks

HELP!!!  ive just be offered a discount offer 2months for £2 which i would like to try but the code they gave me is not working       thanks 

@net123 wrote:

0 Thanks
kingfu
Occasional Poster

This does not work. I have been trying for an hour!

0 Thanks