cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katiep123
First Poster

Re: Live chat/ help

Hi I ordered the now tv UK stick last Monday they have took the money out of my account but u haven't received it yet or had a confirmation email or dispatched email or anything do you know when I will get it?

0 Thanks
fee4
First Poster

i being asked to pay for a pass veiw movies

0 Thanks
Lia2
First Poster

Hi I need help every time I want to play a movie on my tv from my now tv account it keeps saying hdmi is not supported on my tv so how else can I watch it

0 Thanks
Nathan9292
Occasional Poster

Hi

Last night i purchased the entertainment package for 3 months 17,99

later on  i saw a package + a stick

i am a new member, will i recieve a stick and remote with the package that i got for 17,99

Thanks for any help

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Nathan9292 

The 3 month entertainment offer for £17.99 doesn't come with a free stick from what i can see on the nowtv offers website page.

Maybe have a word with live chat and explain to them that you wanted the stick in the deal offer and see what they say.

If they won't throw in a cheap nowtv stick, then see if they can cancel your order and offer you a refund.

Then maybe look at places like Argos, Curry's etc for a nowtv stick with a bundled 2 month entertainment pass which are currently on sale for £15.

Link here to live chat if you want to contact them.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Nathan9292
Occasional Poster

Thank you for the replay dude

glad of the reaponse 

o

have it sorted not I bourght the stock for 25 pound 👍🏽

0 Thanks
Speers
First Poster

Hello,

where is your live chat facility? It is not very well displayed.

ive been charged after a free subscription. I cancelled the free trial prior to the subscription starting normally.

i did not receive email confirmation however I do have the screenshot confirmation of this. This has now happened to two of my free trials and I’m not happy as I cancelled them as advised when speaking to one of your chat members and they advised me I would not be charged.

can you email me please or show me how to get the live chat function as I’d like to receive a refund as i followed all the instructions based one your live chat advisor.

0 Thanks
Samanthaswain76
First Poster

Hi have an account with you and we have got the box we just want to change our address's with you
0 Thanks
RoyB Mentor 2
Mentor 2

Hi @Speers 

Live Chat here:-

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’.
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
RoyB Mentor 2
Mentor 2

Hi @Samanthaswain76 

You can do this as far as Passes are concerned online in My Account/Personal Details/Change Address.

There’s a bit more involved if you have NowTV Broadband though, but I am assuming this is not the case?

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’.
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks