cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Live chat/ help

Hi

I am struggling with getting any comunication with anyone from now tv.

I am moving home and need to move internet to new address.

can someone please help me with how to get on an actual live chat?

thanks

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @kim1989 

Have you tried both live chat or the dedicated telephone number for NowTV Broadband customers ?

If you open this link below and sign in with your Broadband login details a telephone number will appear on the right hand side of the screen or alternatively contact live chat who can help Broadband customers who are moving home.

To reach live chat open the same link below and click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the green chat button to click on.

You best bet might be live chat at the moment, because i have been trying myself to phone the NowTV Broadband Team about something and the telephone line is constantly engaged.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/ordering-now-broadband-or-moving-home 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Joined the broadband service last week. No connection all day, service checker not working as it thinks I am still waiting for my hub (I already have my hub). Cannot contact Now TV at all to find out what is happening as live chat is not available and there is no phone number!

I need to cancel this damn contract before the 14 days has passed. Only choice left is to go through an ombudsmen.

Absolutely pathetic that there is no working contact option!

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Hi how do I cancel my now TV its was supposed to have been cancelled a month ago but obviously wasn't and money is still been taken from my bank I would appreciate it if you would cancel IT now please and refund me my twelve pounds please

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Funny that...... Funny how all ways to cancel trial or ask them officially to give back the money they STOLE are cut off, Yes really funny how that happens....  Try having some morals and stop Stealing peoples money.   This is the only company i know that works this way, Not smart, Evil yes.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

The live chat just hangs and there is no email option that I can see. That means there is currently NO support at all other than the faq section. This just isn't good enough! Covid 19 is no excuse, especially as that's been eased in the UK now. I will be making a formal complaint as soon as I'm able. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Page doesn't exist!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert 2

@Mike63uk 

customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring no spaces)

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Hi, I’m able to access the now tv app on my phone, when I click on the app it immediately go back to my Home Screen. It’s been like this for weeks 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Angelmae117xxx 

Take the same advice as @Saint1976 gives above to get in touch with NowTV about this.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks