cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: what i supposed to do with the box?

@tom99991 

Definitely reset it to wipe all traces of yourself off it.

If it’s black, then put it on eBay or Gumtree; take it to a charity shop that accepts electricals; take it to the local tip and put it in the electricals bin; according to taste.

If it’s white, the last option only.

For either, if you remember where you bought it, they may (have to) take it back, if you just want it properly recycled.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
lcuthomasx

Re: Live chat/ help

I cancelled my pass however a payment still went through, can I get a refund?

0 Thanks
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@lcuthomasx 

Are you sure you really Cancelled?

It’s easier to get a refund on a Norwegian Blue than to cancel a NowTV Pass.

It takes four steps; miss one and you haven’t really cancelled.

And if you have Cancelled, then you should have an email from NowTV to prove this.

And if you look in My Account/Passes & vouchers, you will be able to see if the Pass is still running or not; if it is, best try Cancelling it again, until the entry there shows it to be so.

But if you have not used the pass since you thought you cancelled it, get in touch with Live Chat and see if you can get a refund:-

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

On a screen with big buttons all around, you may find the link you need is under a tiny green arrow, so be vigilant.

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

On Live Chat, when you can get onto it, keep your answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

<If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, and haven’t set an Ad Blocker, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing>

If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Beth1912

Hi I’ve tried to sign up but when I do it’s saying my bank details aren’t right ?

0 Thanks
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@Beth1912 

One of the checks that NowTV do is to reserve (not take) 10p on the card that you sign up with.

If they can’t do this from the details provided, then they will decline it, as you have found.

What sort of card is it (Credit, Debit, other (please describe); MasterCard, Visa, other (please describe) with what bank? is it a sterling account, with a UK bank? Are there funds available?

Have you described your name, and any other details requested, exactly as they appear on the card?

0 Thanks
judith1

I don't have now tv I don't know how it got me name and email address I don't have a box can you stop taking the money from me account  

0 Thanks
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @judith1 

To be posting on here, you need to have a NowTV account.

Which is where NowTV could have got your details from.

How and when did you get this account?

And have a look in My Account/Bills & payments, to see if you can see a record of the payments going out; My Account/Devices to see what devices are registered and when they were last used; and finally My Account/Passes & vouchers to see what passes are running.

There, you can immediately Cancel them. You should also visit My Account/Settings & PINs and immediately set a Payment PIN.

What you discover may shed some light on what is going on, which will perhaps tell us if this is just an oversight, or a case of fraud that you need to take further.

0 Thanks
Brajacnao
Advocate

Tried connecting to entertainment pass but screen saying sorry streaming isnt responding in this region ovp0002 bottom right corner

0 Thanks
Walkingdead88
Observer

I need now TV contact number and not the one with 6 pound charge 

0 Thanks
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@Walkingdead88 

That one wasn’t NowTV, it was scammers.

There is no phone number for streaming problems, you have only Live Chat. And us of course, if it’s not a billing query.

If you have NowTV Broadband though, and a broadband query, then you will find the contact number under My Account/Broadband & calls/Moving home (even though you aren’t moving home, unless you are).

We’ve been asked not to give out the number in clear, as everyone who has a legitimate use for it will be able to find it as above, and everyone who doesn’t, won’t.

0 Thanks