cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live Chat

they tell you to go on live chat so why can't I find it I used to use it but now it's not there

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

they tell you to go on live chat so why can't I find it I used to use it but now it's not there

Hi @Anonymous User

NowTV can be contacted through email, live chat and this forum. The live chat and email contact methods can be found by going to the help site. The button to access the help site is located at the top right of the page. After clicking help select "help centre"

The email and live chat contact methods are accessed by finding the help article that best suits the issue you're having, you then scroll down to the bottom of that article and click contact us. Then you can choose to use either email or live chat.

If you can't find an article that suits your issue in the PC section you should find a "non-of the above" article and use the same process as described above. To contact now TV

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Many thanks for the link, this is the ONLY way at all that i have mangaed to find a contact us button, even looking at the address links I couldndt do it. Am i missing somethign for futrue reference? Have saved your link in any case!

Actually, the 'Contact Us' button can be found at the bottom of all of the 'Help Centre' articles. 

Simply find/search for a 'Help Centre' article for your particular issue. But if you're unable to resolve your issue, scroll down to the 'Contact Us' button... 

Cheers

Legend 5
Legend 5

Deleted replied to post that vanished

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. I cancelled my subscription 4 months ago to find out today you have still been take a payment. Please help

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I believe this has sorted for you but if you need any help just post here and let us know.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

£10 has come out of my bank account could I please have it back as I have not used noun TV account at all I cancelled all free trial runs and for some reason I'm still be in charge 10 pounds Plus you will see today is the first time that I've logged into the account and over month because I don't use it that's why I cancelled my trials
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anybody get back to you Like someone to discuss my account with me As I'm still being charged
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

For security reasons all 'account' related issues (such as: NOW TV account removal/card details removal and refunds), are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Email' and make a 'direct request' to them rather than requesting them (or somebody who may be posing as them) to contact you!

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers