cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live Chat

they tell you to go on live chat so why can't I find it I used to use it but now it's not there

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

they tell you to go on live chat so why can't I find it I used to use it but now it's not there

Hi @Anonymous User

NowTV can be contacted through email, live chat and this forum. The live chat and email contact methods can be found by going to the help site. The button to access the help site is located at the top right of the page. After clicking help select "help centre"

The email and live chat contact methods are accessed by finding the help article that best suits the issue you're having, you then scroll down to the bottom of that article and click contact us. Then you can choose to use either email or live chat.

If you can't find an article that suits your issue in the PC section you should find a "non-of the above" article and use the same process as described above. To contact now TV

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

NowTV can be contacted through email, live chat and this forum. The live chat and email contact methods can be found by going to the help site. The button to access the help site is located at the top right of the page. After clicking help select "help centre"

The email and live chat contact methods are accessed by finding the help article that best suits the issue you're having, you then scroll down to the bottom of that article and click contact us. Then you can choose to use either email or live chat.

If you can't find an article that suits your issue in the PC section you should find a "non-of the above" article and use the same process as described above. To contact now TV

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi have tried that an it don't work do you have to have a laptop or can you
do it on any device but I will try an email them thank you
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User a laptop is the better option as it works differently to other devices. 🙂

They do respond quite quickly to emails. They say 24 hours but I have had replies within a few. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Feel like im going round in circles.....i follow the instructions to find Live chat an i just cant find it....need to talk to a nowtv member to sort out a payment issue. Can anyone help as all the instructions iv found im following an it doesnt work 

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hiya - if it's any consolation i'm having the same problem. I need to discuss a payment issue and when Ii click on the Help Centre option I dont get any "options" (e.g. LIve Chat or Email)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User try this page where you should find a Contact Us button

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. Managed to accress live chat and reolved issue

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User try this page where you should find a Contact Us button

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks for the link, this is the ONLY way at all that i have mangaed to find a contact us button, even looking at the address links I couldndt do it. Am i missing somethign for futrue reference? Have saved your link in any case!