cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

LG Smart TV and Now TV Box-have I confused the system(apart from myself)?

I have a now tv box and an LG smart tv and seemed to have confused Now TV and myself.

Any suggestions about how obtain service as I have registered and the service is shown as OK. Perhaps it is because I created the account on my PC and I can't find a way to enter my user name and p/word on the TV.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Al

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a resolution to my problem after ferreting about today.

I did not realise that I would somehow have to input my WiFi details as that had never been flagged up and was something I didn't realise was required and certainly NOT OBVIOUS from either packaging or Web !

But there again I wasn't brought up in the 'techy' generation so perhaps slightly more helpful packaging would help us dinosaurs in future. ( not specifically a pop at Now TV ) as pertinent to just about everything purchased nowadays when 'User Manuals' are apparently obsolete or only available as a XXX download.

Anyway, many thanks to those who posted helpful advice, especially Andy, Commanda6, Tony-D and Champion2 for their input !

Finally, it should be more apparent, either on line or  that, as it seems to me, you don't need a Now TV Box ?  if you have a(n) LG Smart TV !

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Now box has certain apps that the LG doesn't e.g. Sky Store and Sky box office.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268 wrote:

@Anonymous User  Now box has certain apps that the LG doesn't e.g. Sky Store and Sky box office.  

@4268 @Anonymous User webOS LG TVs do have sky store pre-webOS LG TVs do not

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.