cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Invite your friends to join NOW TV – £10 high street voucher for every one who joins.....

When you log into you account - you can now invite friends to join Now TV.

https://watch.nowtv.com/account/iaf?segment=entertainment

https://watch.nowtv.com/account/iaf?segment=movies

"Invite your friends to join NOW TV – you’ll get a £10 high street voucher for every one who joins and makes their first payment"

"For every friend who signs up and becomes a paying NOW TVer, we’ll send a £10 High Street voucher your way. We’ll even give your friend one too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Leave some Kudos- if you found this post useful 

37 REPLIES 37
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, I will send you an e-mail shortly. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

I've had 65 clicks and not one person has joined yet Smiley Sad 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

Following a referred friend's sign up to NOW TV, I have received a code by email to redeem the £10 high street voucher.

Clicked through to the website to enter the code (cut & paste from the email) and get the reward, but the website keeps returning "Sorry the code your entered was not found."  (Note their spelling error in that message!)

Can't get past that lockout. What a let down!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @dr_necessitor

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you haven't been able to redeem your voucher. I will look into this and send you an e-mail. Keep an eye out on your account.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Thanks for the email with the link to the CORRECT website page to order the reward @Ranj-S

The email I got from them had a link that went to the WRONG website page! Tsk, tsk...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I referred a friend who then signed up when the offer was for us both to receive 10 pound vouchers. Neither of us have heard anything and it has been several months. Why wouldn't it automatically work? I agree that it seems like a scam. No one should have to ask for this if it was actually a real offer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch. I will need to look into this for you. I will send you an e-mail, keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a voucher code for referring a friend but where can I spend it ? And why does it say invalid when I have entered it on Amazon? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you need to visit this website

https://login.complimentsselect.co.uk/clients/NowTV/

and enter the code you've got. From there you can select which retailer you want the voucher for. It's likely you'll then be posted a gift card, so expect a delay with the Christmas post. 

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Since the referral only works if the person being referred is brand new to Now TV, I'm guessing that they can't use the 14 day free trial and then get the 3 months half price Ents Pass?

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.