cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Invite your friends to join NOW TV – £10 high street voucher for every one who joins.....

When you log into you account - you can now invite friends to join Now TV.

https://watch.nowtv.com/account/iaf?segment=entertainment

https://watch.nowtv.com/account/iaf?segment=movies

"Invite your friends to join NOW TV – you’ll get a £10 high street voucher for every one who joins and makes their first payment"

"For every friend who signs up and becomes a paying NOW TVer, we’ll send a £10 High Street voucher your way. We’ll even give your friend one too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Leave some Kudos- if you found this post useful 

37 REPLIES 37
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Strange as it was via the link that my friend subscribed to Now TV....

Untitled.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch. I will send you an e- mail shortly, keep an eye out on your account.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

BicBasher
Elite

Just to add @Anonymous User I also referred a friend earlier in the year and didn't get anything either.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @BicBasher

If you check your Dashboard, does it come up with successful referrals? 

If not, that no one accepted the offer 😞

Birgit

NOW TV team

BicBasher
Elite

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @BicBasher

If you check your Dashboard, does it come up with successful referrals? 

If not, that no one accepted the offer 😞

Birgit

NOW TV team

It says no successful referal, but I assure you they did become a customer.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @BicBasher

Very sorry to hear that. I'll send you an e-mail now to get more information. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

BicBasher
Elite

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @BicBasher

Very sorry to hear that. I'll send you an e-mail now to get more information. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Thanks @Anonymous User, I've received the email and replied. 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi we have never received ours either, seems to be a scam to get people to join!
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for your post.

I can assure you this isn't a scam. We just need to take a look and find out what happened for you. Please keep an eye on your email as I'll be sending you an email shortly.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I still haven't received the voucher, but my friend has! Can you please advise?