Legend 4

Re: Invite your friends to join NOW TV – £10 high street voucher for every one who joins.....

@DarylM it's one or the other. Although if they do take the half price for three months, they can still have the trial on the other pass.

Hoping to make some money just before Game of Thrones returns. Offering it as £10.50 for all of season 6 isn't bad.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Follow my Twitter Bots @NowTVCatchup @NowTVBoxset and @NowTVFilms for updates on content added and leaving NOW TV.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
Expert 5

Re: Invite your friends to join NOW TV – £10 high street voucher for every one who joins.....

artesea wrote:

Hoping to make some money just before Game of Thrones returns. Offering it as £10.50 for all of season 6 isn't bad.

Exactly.  A very nice thing to mention on Twitter etc when posting referral links...

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Occasional Poster

I can't see any obvious referral links in My Account. Has this offer expired? I know the thread began 4 years ago but even last year it appears people were still using this and replying to the thread.

Elite 4

Hi @branney

I'm sure it was mentioned a while back that this offer isn't around any more.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? :-)
Mentor 4

[ Edited ]

@branney @caseyb1993

I Ain't Got No Friends

SOB.jpg

Elite 4

@ukbobboy You have your forum buddies. Smiley Wink

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? :-)
Highlighted
Mentor 4

[ Edited ]

@caseyb1993

Cheers Casey

I don't feel so bad anymore, SOB!

Not so bad.jpg

Occasional Poster

That's a shame. On a training course where the homework is to watch a film, and it's on amazon and nowtv. Was going to get everyone to try nowtv instead of paying out £10 to see only one film!