cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Invite your friends to join NOW TV – £10 high street voucher for every one who joins.....

When you log into you account - you can now invite friends to join Now TV.

https://watch.nowtv.com/account/iaf?segment=entertainment

https://watch.nowtv.com/account/iaf?segment=movies

"Invite your friends to join NOW TV – you’ll get a £10 high street voucher for every one who joins and makes their first payment"

"For every friend who signs up and becomes a paying NOW TVer, we’ll send a £10 High Street voucher your way. We’ll even give your friend one too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Leave some Kudos- if you found this post useful 

37 REPLIES 37
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@DarylM it's one or the other. Although if they do take the half price for three months, they can still have the trial on the other pass.

Hoping to make some money just before Game of Thrones returns. Offering it as £10.50 for all of season 6 isn't bad.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hoping to make some money just before Game of Thrones returns. Offering it as £10.50 for all of season 6 isn't bad.

Exactly.  A very nice thing to mention on Twitter etc when posting referral links...

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't see any obvious referral links in My Account. Has this offer expired? I know the thread began 4 years ago but even last year it appears people were still using this and replying to the thread.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I'm sure it was mentioned a while back that this offer isn't around any more.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @caseyb1993

I Ain't Got No Friends

SOB.jpg

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy You have your forum buddies. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993

Cheers Casey

I don't feel so bad anymore, SOB!

Not so bad.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's a shame. On a training course where the homework is to watch a film, and it's on amazon and nowtv. Was going to get everyone to try nowtv instead of paying out £10 to see only one film!