cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

why does my now tv box not recognise username and or password

Why does my now tv box not recognise username or password -both correct and case correct

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No result code just prompts try again

View solution in original post

838 REPLIES 838
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative either via 'Email' or preferably via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your problem to them. All methods of contacting NOW TV can be found here: How To Contact NOW TV.

That being said, the easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It keeps saying ive the incorrect username and password even after ive reset them? I can log in via my phone but not on my telly through my now tv box? Help 😞
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum.  Have you tried switching your box off at the mains, waiting 20s or so & switching it back on?  It that doesn't work I'd suggest resetting the box by putting a pin or paper clip in the hole at the back of the box & holding it in for 20s or so.

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will be able to offer you further support.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Password and username work online but not on the now TV box (previously worked fine) - does work in initial configuration but not when try to watch anything.

Changed password, reset numerous times and factory reset - still not working.

How do we resolve?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Can you tell us what error message/code you receive when you try to log in via NOW TV Box?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just yesterday i was also getting the exact problem, logged in from my laptops but the now tv box won't login. I've powered it off, I've reset the but to know avail. If someone could please kindly help resolve this problem.  PS no problem with the internet connection as bbc iplayer works fine.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've tried resetting my password and that didn't work. There are no error messages, only a message saying, 'Sorry! Your username and or password are incorrect. But they are not wrong, i've entered them hundreds of times and but don't get this problem logging in from the laptop.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch, very sorry to hear this. Can you try resetting your password again, sorry it can be temperamental sometimes. Can you also try rebooting the box.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
After a few days it myseriously started working again.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am having the same problem. It will not allow me to log onto my now tv box, PS3 or iPhone app and is saying my password or username is incorrect however I know these are the correct details as I can log into my account on a laptop. There is clearly a fault here as there are many others experiencing the same problem.