cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ITV Player

I have Now TV through EE Tv but cannot seem to find ITV Iplayer? online it states that Now TV has ITV player so why can't I get it?? Any help appreciated 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BicBasher
Elite

@Anonymous User The NOW TV app on EETV will only provide the services provided by NOW TV, which is content from the Sports, Kids, Cinema and Entertainment Passes.

If you wish to watch ITV Hub (as ITV Player is now called), you'll need either a NOW TV Box, NOW TV Smart Box, Apple TV or Amazon Fire TV/Stick to watch on your tv.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Only a NOWTV box will have ITVhub.

The NOWTV app on EETV only has NOWTV content. 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, so being dumb does that mean that the services on the Now TV box are different to what is offered by EE despite the fact that I pay the same for an entertainment pass???

Thanks 🙂

BicBasher
Elite

@Anonymous User The NOW TV app on EETV will only provide the services provided by NOW TV, which is content from the Sports, Kids, Cinema and Entertainment Passes.

If you wish to watch ITV Hub (as ITV Player is now called), you'll need either a NOW TV Box, NOW TV Smart Box, Apple TV or Amazon Fire TV/Stick to watch on your tv.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any idea why the latest show e.g Emmerdale appears on the iPhone app a lot sooner than via NowTv app.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User You would have to ask ITV that since they made the app.

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there an explanation as to why the latest episode of a show appears as available on the ITV HUB iPhone app a lot quicker than Nowtv?
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User see your other post. 🙂

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/EE-TV/ITV-Player/m-p/405892#M359