cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've cancelled but you are taking money STILL!!

I cancelled my subscription online some weeks ago, only to find you have taken a payment without permission TODAY and my subscription seems to be ongoing ?
I want a full refund immediately and for my subscription to be cancelled with immediate affect otherwise I will be left with no choice but to cancel by bank card so you can no longer take money.
3 REPLIES 3
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

People having multiple NOW TV accounts appears the source of most customers problems such as this. Especially when they don't cancel their subscriptions using the active NOW TV account. Ideally you should be using the same log-in name and password across all your NOW TV devices including this forum.

By way of confirmation, while you're logged onto this forum you click on the following: View my bills link. And check to see if the payments listed on this particular NOW TV forum account match-up with your 'credit/debit' card statement. If they do not, there's a good chance that you've created two (or more) NOW TV accounts!

Also, when you log into your NOW TV account if you're asked to update your 'credit/debit' card details, there's a good chance that you've created two (or more) NOW TV accounts!

This being the case, perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: I've cancelled NOW TV but I'm still being charged.

However, if the afore mentioned 'Help Centre' article does not satisfy your requirements, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility.

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Also, when your issue is resolved, can you come back to this topic and tell us what your issue was? As I suspect you have more than one NOW TV account!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
I cancelled my subscription online some weeks ago, only to find you have taken a payment without permission TODAY and my subscription seems to be ongoing ?
I want a full refund immediately and for my subscription to be cancelled with immediate affect otherwise I will be left with no choice but to cancel by bank card so you can no longer take money.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

you have take money from my account after i cannceled the account. please let me phone some one and sort this out.As your way of working is a waste of my time