cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

why does my now tv box not recognise username and or password

Why does my now tv box not recognise username or password -both correct and case correct

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No result code just prompts try again

View solution in original post

838 REPLIES 838
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Done a hard reset several times and still the same issue
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @Anonymous User,

Sorry once again for the late reply.

I'm going to send you an email right now with some instructions that may help. 

Please keep an eye out for it.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am having this exact same issue. Box is not accepting username and password. I have tried previous suggestions, turning off, resetting etc. It seems a lot of people are having this problem. Why now TV haven't you posted clear trouble shooting guide to fix this? If there is one could you point me in the right direction? Box hasn't been working for the last 4 days. The password and username is definitely correct.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's not letting me sign in..I've tried my username and password
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum.  Try turning the box off & on at the mains & if that doesn't work I'd suggest resetting it by putting a pin in the hole at the back & holding it in for 20s or so.  Are you able to sign in on any other devices?

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will be able to offer you further support.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Every time I put my users name into my tv it keeps saying that it wrong,but I will try and do what you suggested..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got in by putting users name Charltonjohn Lovelock but that not my email name,so does this mean everything to do with my tv is going to be the users name off Charltonjohn Lovelock???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've done it now,I was asking the name I put in does that mean its always going to be that name??

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Yes, that will be the username for your account, so you can use that to log in.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi.ive tried this and changed password too..