cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to watch now tv box on 2 televisions

I have just ordered a now tv box and will be hooking it up to my tv in bedroom. Is it possible to watch content in the other tv downstairs at same time? Otherwise using 2 devices
How would this work. Would you need to take remote downstairs to use?
Thanks. A bit new to this. Getting movies for £15 for 6 months so giving it a go.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The NowTV service has a device Limit of 4 and a streaming to devices limit of 2 at the same time...

This 2 devices means any 2 of those 4 including the PC you can play content on.

If you want Dual TVs running seperate films on NowTV. that requires a second box/device.

If you want a HDTV in the other room to display the same film for the cheapest way, that requires a HDMI splitter and a long second HDMI cable... To send the IR remote signals to another room requires a IR reciever and IR blaster set up...

All these extra things can be purchased from electronics retailers...

Its just cheaper to get another cloned Ruko NowTV box.. for £9.99 others allready got 3 boxes... but can only watch nowTV on 2 at the same time..  

View solution in original post

176 REPLIES 176
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So i have 1 box registered to this account, if i was to buy another box and use these account details to log in would that still charge me 9.99 per month or 19.98 per month? 

also if my son is watching a movie can i watch something different on my box? 

thanks in advance for any advice given 🙂 xx

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you can register 4 devices on the same account so you won't need to pay twice and you can watch on any two of them at the same time. If you look around you'll find the new black box on offer with the sales and should get a good deal with movie passes which you can added to your current account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Many thanks

Amongst many suggestions

Yours was the the shortest, clearest and most useful

a BIG thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Very simple Just power up the box like you did with your first box using the same account details.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you buy a second box for another second tv but link it to your one account!

Thanks, Shell

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi shell_and_aaron,

Thank you for your post.

Yes indeed you can have more than 1 NOW TV Box linked to a NOW TV Account.

The NOW TV Box does count as a device.

Please have a look at Managing Devices & Device Limits that will be of help.

Thanks,

Zaheer

NOW TV Team.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi can not see films

Anonymous User
Not applicable
@puppyray. Perhaps you could explain your problem.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, apologies for being a dumb on this, but does this mean that you need a telephone connection in each of the other rooms? or can you just power up the router and put the driver/stick into the HDMI on the TV. (ie the box pairs up with the box/router that is connected to the broadband)

I know it may be obvious but advice and guidance appreciated.

Thanks

Sean

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

As long as both devices are connected to the internet be it Wi-fi or Ethernet then all you’d need to do is attach via HDMI.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help