cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to watch now tv box on 2 televisions

I have just ordered a now tv box and will be hooking it up to my tv in bedroom. Is it possible to watch content in the other tv downstairs at same time? Otherwise using 2 devices
How would this work. Would you need to take remote downstairs to use?
Thanks. A bit new to this. Getting movies for £15 for 6 months so giving it a go.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The NowTV service has a device Limit of 4 and a streaming to devices limit of 2 at the same time...

This 2 devices means any 2 of those 4 including the PC you can play content on.

If you want Dual TVs running seperate films on NowTV. that requires a second box/device.

If you want a HDTV in the other room to display the same film for the cheapest way, that requires a HDMI splitter and a long second HDMI cable... To send the IR remote signals to another room requires a IR reciever and IR blaster set up...

All these extra things can be purchased from electronics retailers...

Its just cheaper to get another cloned Ruko NowTV box.. for £9.99 others allready got 3 boxes... but can only watch nowTV on 2 at the same time..  

View solution in original post

176 REPLIES 176
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Yep, that's right, all the NOW TV boxes have wifi built-in.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Use 2 devices but boxes being phased out and replaced with smart stick costing 24.99 from curry's iv just checked price

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have now tv on my smart tv just bought a new tv for my bedroom but hasn't got now tv on it. If I buy a now tv box or stick do I have to pay for 2 subscriptions 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

As long as you login to the second device using the same details as your Smart TV then your golden.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi Tracey

The answer to your question is no, you do not have to pay for a second subscription. In fact, you can have up six devices connected to one account.

To get the full SP on how device usage is governed on Now TV, click on the following URL and read: How many devices can I have?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/managing-my-devices

So no worries.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You have now TV app on your smart TV but you don't have now TV ????? 

Am puzzled

@Anonymous User @