cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to watch now tv box on 2 televisions

I have just ordered a now tv box and will be hooking it up to my tv in bedroom. Is it possible to watch content in the other tv downstairs at same time? Otherwise using 2 devices
How would this work. Would you need to take remote downstairs to use?
Thanks. A bit new to this. Getting movies for £15 for 6 months so giving it a go.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The NowTV service has a device Limit of 4 and a streaming to devices limit of 2 at the same time...

This 2 devices means any 2 of those 4 including the PC you can play content on.

If you want Dual TVs running seperate films on NowTV. that requires a second box/device.

If you want a HDTV in the other room to display the same film for the cheapest way, that requires a HDMI splitter and a long second HDMI cable... To send the IR remote signals to another room requires a IR reciever and IR blaster set up...

All these extra things can be purchased from electronics retailers...

Its just cheaper to get another cloned Ruko NowTV box.. for £9.99 others allready got 3 boxes... but can only watch nowTV on 2 at the same time..  

View solution in original post

176 REPLIES 176
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The NowTV service has a device Limit of 4 and a streaming to devices limit of 2 at the same time...

This 2 devices means any 2 of those 4 including the PC you can play content on.

If you want Dual TVs running seperate films on NowTV. that requires a second box/device.

If you want a HDTV in the other room to display the same film for the cheapest way, that requires a HDMI splitter and a long second HDMI cable... To send the IR remote signals to another room requires a IR reciever and IR blaster set up...

All these extra things can be purchased from electronics retailers...

Its just cheaper to get another cloned Ruko NowTV box.. for £9.99 others allready got 3 boxes... but can only watch nowTV on 2 at the same time..  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As GraphiteGB says, just buy another box rather than messing around with HDMI splitters etc etc. You can use the two boxes with the same account. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
So one account will do two boxes. Thought I would have to subsribe twice. This sounds good.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tjay4 I've bought another box for my daughters bedroom we've tried to set it up with the box we've had a free month pass for the movies we tried to register the pass but it's come up with the error code : 603 ease could you sort the problem out please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Tjay4,

Thanks for getting in contact.

This error code means you have used the maximum number of device changes for this 30 day period and will need to wait for it to reset to use the next box. This is something that has been imposed by Sky for the time being, that we have to work with.

Regards,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I use same account of first tv if it is a smart one

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Baloon123.

Thanks for posting.

You can use your account on up to 4 devices. You can watch on up to 2 at the same time.

Currently the only Smart TV's we support is LG. You can find the NOW TV app under Premium Apps on your LG Smart TV, if you can't see this it may not be supported on that model. 

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to istall my second box but it is not accepting my username and password keeps saying error try again?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Tgeei,

Thank you for your post.

Please ensure you are using the same username and password that use for your active NOW TV account on your pc/laptop or a mac.

Thanks,

Zaheer

NOW TV Team.